TESTIMONIAL: What a difference action-orientation can make!
What a difference action-orientation can make! In three months of coaching sessions, I've begun dating for the first time, quit an abusive job, started setting boundaries, planted the seeds of my first deep friendships, deFOOed the last of my family, dropped out of school, moved out of an abusive home, and secured sustainable financial independence.
Never did I envision any of this possible. Only through purposeful engagement with Noah's coaching service have I defined my goals, made them actionable, and created for myself the mental space to follow them through.
What have I been doing, you ask?
• Taking comprehensive notes of every coaching call.
• Fully completing assigned tasks and trying out ALL advice and instructions from Noah—within a competitive deadline.
• Confronting uncomfortable criticisms from trusted advisors.
• Predicting and actualizing my future by writing it down.
• Scheduling myself out with activities weeks (even months) into the future.
• Going far, far outside of my comfort zone and crushing excuses to proactively network with high-value people.
I turn 20 this month. I bask in the bliss of a life I didn't think possible, enjoying each moment and anticipating all of the wonderful things to come. I've put in all of the work. Finally, the results are beginning to roll in...